Welcome to our new website! We look forward to connecting with patients in the Hinsdale area and the southwest Chicago suburbs and providing healing care for diseased or damaged veins.
Our practice focuses exclusively on the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. We provide non-invasive treatment options that allow patients to receive safe, effective and affordable care. Dr. Issa Muasher personally performs all consultations and treatments. This level of one-on-one care is unique and much appreciated by our patients.
If you have been struggling with visible or bulging veins, or experiencing vein-related discomfort, Dr. Issa Muasher is accepting new patients. Learn more about the treatments we offer below, and get in touch to schedule your initial assessment.
Don’t spend another day with painful limbs or bulging veins.
Treatment Options with Dr. Issa Muasher
Please browse our Treatments and Conditions pages to learn more about Dr. Muasher’s specialties.
- Compression therapy – Compression therapy can help improve a variety of conditions. Patients seeking treatment for the first time can benefit from compression stockings, with varicose veins improving with regular wear. Dr. Muasher will prescribe the appropriate size and compression level based on your veins. Compression helps patients achieve relief from painful veins with home care.
- Endovenous laser therapy – Laser treatment helps to improve the appearance of varicose veins, as well as accompanying symptoms. EVLT is a contemporary alternative to stripping and ligation. Treatment is less invasive and patients are able to return to daily life more quickly, with minimal downtime. Endovenous laser therapy is appropriate for a wide variety of patients and veins.
- Laser spider vein treatment – Dr. Muasher treats spider veins as well as varicose veins. Laser treatment allows for comfortable removal of spider veins with minimal downtime. Improve telangiectasias with several treatment sessions. Laser therapy causes spider veins’ vessel walls to collapse and the problem veins to be sealed off.
- Microphlebectomy – Patients interested in minimal downtime varicose vein treatment find microphlebectomy to be a good fit. Tiny incisions are made in the skin’s surface, and veins are removed through these access points. Patients are able to return to daily activities immediately afterward without discomfort.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy closes problem veins through a series of injections. Dr. Muasher injects a sclerosant, a solution that irritates the vein’s lining, directly into the vein. The vein swells and blocks blood from flowing through. Sclerotherapy can treat both varicose veins and spider veins. Dr. Muasher performs ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy to provide precise vein removal.
- Stripping and ligation – A surgical alternative to other vein treatments, stripping and ligation removes problem veins. This is typically performed in a surgical center, rather than an office setting. Patients return home after surgery and return to work in several days.
If you’re interested in improving varicose veins or spider veins, reach out today to schedule your assessment.
Hinsdale Vein Treatments | Treat Visible Veins Hinsdale | Vein Treatments Hinsdale